When selling your home, there is a lot of questionable advice out there from a ton of different sources! You may find yourself listening to a personal finance expert on TV, your friends and family for advice. They may tell you to interview three, four or five different real estate agents, then to just pick one.
When selling your home, what criteria are you using to compare real estate agents?
When somebody tells me that’s what they’re going to do, I ask, what criteria are you going to use to compare them, judge them and pick one.
Many admit they don’t know.
They’re going to spend three, four, five evenings interviewing different real estate agents with no predetermined way to pick the one they will ultimately trust to handle one of the biggest and most important financial events of their life.
For an awesome list of 10 questions to ask a real estate agent to sell your home, click here.
You should not play blind archery.
Our selling team can tell you with confidence, what works and what doesn’t, to get your home sold for the best results.
Watch this Quick Video Before Selling Your Home
Fact, there is no substitute for proven aggressive and effective marketing when selling your home.
Effective marketing calls out to the buyers most qualified to buy your home. The process of attracting buyers to your home can not be left to chance. The exact words used to promote your home are critical.
Fact, a lower commission does not guarantee you will net more on your home sale.
This is a big lie in real estate!
It is a lie reducing the commission always results in more money for the seller. Nothing could be further from the truth. Virtually all sellers want to obtain the highest price possible for the property.
However, maximum exposure to the marketplace is THE critical factor in achieving the highest price possible.
Companies and agents who cut services in exchange for taking a lower commission often cost clients much more than the extra 1% to 3% they save in commission. Depending on the price, the cost would be tens of thousands of dollars!
Poor marketing leads to reduced demand. Therefore, reducing the amount of money you will net. This reduction in net income may exceed any reduction in commission paid.
Always choose the real estate agent with a proven track record of netting you more money!
Fact, there’s a big difference between just selling your home and getting your home sold right.
There are many things to do to get your home sold for the best possible result. An agent who operates all by themselves really has to hustle to make it all happen the way it should.
Just as doctors, lawyers and other professionals hire assistants to handle the small, but important details that do not require their expertise, we pioneered this same process in the real estate industry!
We have built an excellent team to ensure that you are always our top priority and that we are never too busy to address your needs.
Fact, listing a home for an unrealistic high price almost always results in an unrealistic low selling price.
When a home is priced too high versus comparable homes in the area perspective, buyers won’t bother to view it because they’re able to view homes with similar features that are listed for a lower price.
As a result, the home that is listed too high sits on the market for a long time causing prospective buyers to assume there is something wrong with it.
The home can end up selling for much less than it would have if it had been priced correctly in the first place.
To get your home sold for the most amount of money in a timeframe that works for you, contact us today and start packing.
Hire the Rick Kendrick Team to Sell My Home!
Additional Seller Resources
- How to sell your dwellingPreparing Your Home for Sale When preparing your home for sale,… Read more: How to sell your dwelling
- Key Benefits of the Team ApproachWarning – The Big Lie in Real Estate about the Team… Read more: Key Benefits of the Team Approach
- Don’t Play Blind Archery When Selling Your Home – Your Biggest Financial AssetWhen selling your home, there is a lot of questionable advice… Read more: Don’t Play Blind Archery When Selling Your Home – Your Biggest Financial Asset
- What Happens From Listing to Sale When You Hire Our TeamCurious about what happens when you list your home for sale… Read more: What Happens From Listing to Sale When You Hire Our Team
- How to Sell Your House at Your PriceHow to Sell Your House at Your Price and Time Frame… Read more: How to Sell Your House at Your Price
- How to Sell Your Home For More Money, In Your Time and With Less HassleWhen you are starting the home selling process, the first steps… Read more: How to Sell Your Home For More Money, In Your Time and With Less Hassle