Because your home may well be your largest asset, selling it is probably one of the most important decisions you will make in your life.
To better understand the home selling process, a guide has been prepared from current industry insiders called 27 Valuable Tips For Selling Your Home For Top Dollar.
You will discover how to protect and capitalize on your most important investment, reduce stress, and be in control of your situation to make the most profit possible.
Here is a list of those tips. We encourage you to continue reading them all in the report below.
Sometimes a good appraisal can be a benefit in marketing your home. Getting an appraisal is a good way to let prospective buyers know that your home can be financed. However, an appraisal does cost money, has a limited life, and there's no guarantee you'll like the figure you hear.
Some people think that tax assessments are a way of evaluating a home.
The difficulty here is that assessments are based on a number of criteria that may not be related to property values, so they may not necessarily reflect your home's true value.
The biggest mistake you can make at this point is to rely solely on your own judgment. Don't be shy about seeking the honest opinions of others.
You need to be objective about your home's good points as well as bad.
Fortunately, your Realtor will be unabashed about discussing what should be done to make your home more marketable.
Scrub, scour, tidy up, straighten, get rid of the clutter, declare war on dust, repair squeaks, the light switch that doesn't work, and the tiny crack in the bathroom mirror because these can be deal-killers and you'll never know what turns buyers off.
Remember, you're not just competing with other resale homes, but brand-new ones as well.
12. Allow Prospective Buyers to Visualize Themselves in Your Home
13. Deal Killer Odors - Must Go!
14. Be a Smart Seller - Disclose Everything
15. It's Better With More Prospects
16. Keep Emotions in Check During Negotiations
17. Learn Why Your Buyer is Motivated
18. What the Buyer Can Really Pay
19. When the Buyer Would Like to Close
20. Never Sign a Deal on Your Next Home Until You Sell Your Current Home
21. Moving Out Before You Sell Can Put You at a Disadvantage
22. Deadlines Create A Serious Disadvantage
23. A Low Offer - Don't Take It Personally
24. Turn That Low Offer Around
25. Maybe the Buyer's Not Qualified
26. Ensure the Contract is Complete
27. Resist Deviating From the Contract
When you choose to work with Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty of Florida we will give you free home seller resources and guarantees to help you avoid any legal problems.
Give one of our expert real estate agents or call us at 888-449-9474 or complete the form below for more information.
Copyright © Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty of Florida 2022
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. *All Guarantees are Subject to Certain Terms and Conditions. Call For Details.